Bug Picked Up From Cache He Wasn't In Yet

Life Journey

I picked up a TB at the Mississippi rest stop about a week ago. He was missing his goal sheet, but fortunately, I can help him on his way. However, when I look him up by his tag number, the cache he's currently in is not the cache I picked him up from. He was dropped into the cache he's listed in on March 18. How long should I wait for someone to log retrieving him from there and dropping him where I found him - so that I can log picking him up and sending him on his way? I don't want to put him into another cache until I've logged him - one cache behind is enough!

Don't worry about it.

1) There are some bugs out there sharing a single tag number. Alien Army of Chaos is probably the most famous of these. Their maps are a mess already.

2) The person who placed it the cache may never log it online. They may have misplaced the number, or they may simply not be online loggers.

3) They can always submit their logs with the correct dates if needs require it.