Convert Gpx / Loc Fildes -> Poi For Ppc?

GorkDE

Hello,

I`am new to Geocaching and want to ask you, how I do convert the Data Files from this Site as POI Files for mx Pocket PC?

My Nav-Software (TomTom2) is able to use POI Files, but how do i convert these Data Files for this?

May TomTom too show formats like LOC / GPX?

Greetings Dada!

Tell TomTom to quit being such buttheads with their legal terms and a GPSBabel module for it might appear.

(1) No information stored in OV2 format, or extracted from files in OV2 format (using whatever means, tools or techniques, based upon either published or self discovered knowledge about the OV2 format), nor any knowledge about the OV2 format itself, may be  sold in any form, unless with written permission from the owner of the original (raw) information,  used from within any application other than a TomTom product, commercial or otherwise, without explicit written permission from a director of either Palmtop BV or TomTom Inc, unless (a) that application has the sole purpose of providing additional functionality to TomTom Navigator or TomTom Citymaps, and (;) that application only functions on devices on which TomTom Navigator or TomTom Citymaps is installed, and © that application is accompanied by a warning similar to this warning.

So they either need more programmers to build you a converter or less lawyers to let others build such a converter.

I DID download a POI-List with Geocaching data, this is the reason, I stumbled about this site! (this downloads just are'nt this actual...)

So there MUST be a way to convert....

And... Maybe if SOMEONE programs a tiny converter tool, and does put it into emule, on a russian hacker site or something other...

You aren't permitted to PROGRAM anything, but if you use.... ?

Who would they make responsible? If there would be somewhrere such a Tool om eMule? They are getting enough for their f***ing Software, should I get my TomTom back to the dealer and get another GPS?

Any SOMEONE here? (lol)

Greetings...

Until that section is removed, there will not be a TomTom module in GPSBabel and I will delight in encouraging you to explain their own odious legalese to your product return.

I'm not going to encourage anyone to storm their office or anything, but as consumers we have choices and we can vote with our choices - but this only does good if you make it very clear to them WHY you're returning/not buying their product.