Michigan Geocaching

DJPIE

I will put the details together and get it ready for spring! A star-cache sounds fun! How about quads to a great viewing spot that has lots of sky and power for inteli-scopes. I will start working on some ideas and get back with ya, let me know what you think. I will host the party and provide what I can. Shoot some ideas my way! TTYL

-Pie

BTW I joined :ph34r:

Edited by DJPIE

excellent :lol: Keep in mind, it needs to have something to do with Geocaching too :rolleyes: lol.

We've had a lot of campouts last summer, those were a great time and aren't a huge burden to plan as everyone brings their own food, supplies and gets their own spots.

Pick a spot with a decent cache population and you can have a caching camp out and star party. Would be neat to do some night caching and hike out to a good view point. Would be even neater to hide a cache at the spot and note it as a good viewing spot on gc.com.

I think it has a lot of potential :D We're always excited to hear someone /wants/ to plan an event. Average attendance at events has been hanging around 75 people or so, keep that in mind when thinking of this :P

If you're really serious about planning it and need a spot to bring in some volunteers to help and plot the event out, MiGO would be happy to provide you with a planning forum. Just post in the forums and get some volunteers to help and we'll plop you all in your own planning forum and you can brainstorm and plan to your heart's content :D