Looking For Cachers Around Windsor

janni93

Hi there,

I am looking for someone in or around Windsor, UK.

You might have heard of the Sisters cache, where you have to build up a team between two sister cities.

Windsor is the sister city of Goslar, Lower Saxony, Germany. There is a 'Windsor Brücke' (i.e. bridge) here in Goslar.

You do not need to live in Windsor but you would need to go there, take a photo of the welcome sign plus GPS and take the co-ordinates.

We both would be allowed to log our visits after exchanging the photos.

Happy new year and keep on caching :unsure:

Best,

janni93

Hi Dave

I hope this works - as my mail to you got bounced back last night.

I just sent you an email with similar text plus my mail address.

As far as I understood, you'll have to post the co-ordinates and the pictures of Goslar and I will need to do the same for Windsor - I shot pictures yesterday morning and also got the GPS reading.

I have checked the cache site and will send you the pictures (please give me a working mail address) and also the co-ordinates)

It is a great thing to do international co-operation! I have been to Windsor two years ago but was unable to find the Goslar way/street/whatever :-) too bad I had no GPS back then.

I am planning to re-visit the place the next time I am in London, though... my cousin is living in London and he got a strong affinity to Goslar (our grand-parents have been living there and our parents have been born there)

Thanks for your help, I am really appreciating this! Should you come to Germany, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Best regards

Jan