Canadian cache list

Guest outforthehunt

I would like to echo that Thank You.

When was the option added? I hope it hasn't been there for any length of time and I have just not seen it. confused.gif

I'll certainly make good use of it.

------------------

Happy Caching, Olar

"if you come to a fork in the trail, then take it!"

Guest Nemesis

Jeremy, you have done a great job developing the geocaching website. icon_biggrin.gif

I was just thinking that it would be great if we could split up the caches in New Zealand into provinces like you have in Canada and Australia.

I will provide you with a list of commonly accepted provinces in New Zealand in a post to the New Zealand section of this forum.

Cheers,

Donovan.

Guest Nemesis

Jeremy, you have done a great job developing the geocaching website. icon_biggrin.gif

I was just thinking that it would be great if we could split up the caches in New Zealand into provinces like you have in Canada and Australia.

I will provide you with a list of commonly accepted provinces in New Zealand in a post to the New Zealand section of this forum.

Cheers,

Donovan.

Guest Nemesis

quote:
Originally posted by jeremy:

...You notice I'm always playing catch up?

Yeah, I know what you mean! icon_biggrin.gif I'm sure we can be a bit demanding at times. icon_wink.gif.

BTW, I have now posted a list of New Zealand provinces in a new topic in the the New Zeland section of this forum (just so others can see it and make any corrections that may be needed). You can put it on your to do list. icon_wink.gif

Cheers,

Donovan.

Guest Nemesis

quote:
Originally posted by jeremy:

...You notice I'm always playing catch up?

Yeah, I know what you mean! icon_biggrin.gif I'm sure we can be a bit demanding at times. icon_wink.gif.

BTW, I have now posted a list of New Zealand provinces in a new topic in the the New Zeland section of this forum (just so others can see it and make any corrections that may be needed). You can put it on your to do list. icon_wink.gif

Cheers,

Donovan.

Guest mrgigabyte

Thanks Jeremy for adding Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. It may only encompass 8 caches so far, but is covers 25% of the North American Continent!