The Ultimate Geocache Container?

infosponge

This definitely qualifies as a "large" container, but it looks pretty rugged. It sure could hold a lot of McToys and Golf Balls! And you could crawl inside and sign the log book without anyone seeing you! icon_smile.gif

Ultimate Geocache Container

The only downside I can see is needing a truck or helicopter to get it to the cache site, but I'm sure someone out there is resourceful enough to make it happen.

...if you're willing to wait a few weeks once you submit the paperwork for the stuff if you're the winning bidder. Cool site, infosponge. There's a lot of over 1,000 ammo cans for auction @ Ft. Campbell, KY - opening bid only $35... mmm... that's 3.5 cents per box... geez, those army suplus stores mark 'em up! The only problem would be... where the heck do you store 1,000 ammo boxes??? icon_biggrin.gif (Before you place them, that is!)

This might be an opportunity for some state groups to go in together for dirt-cheap ammo cans.

I walk the Maze of Moments, but everywhere I turn to, begins a new beginning, but never finds a finish..

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

A friend of mine that does some big-time model rocket launching has one of those strapped on the back of his truck. He turned it into a mobile launch control center.. It's awesome..

-fractal

I used to launch rockets all the time. Now all my launch fields nearby contain McMansions. icon_mad.gif

-Faderaven