city theme caches

Guest urbo

hello all

i am thinking of putting out a few theme caches in an urban enviroment. (currently working on a music cache for this weekend) i live in miami fl and wanted to take advantage of the concrete jungle. i'm thinking of using the theme cache as a way to limit the size and contents of the cache. by keeping the size down i can take advantage of more hiding places.

so far it seems like magents are the best way to hide small caches. my music cache will consist of several cd's in a multi cd case that will be attached to a magent. seems like cassette cases, cd cases, and 35mm cans lend themselves to this type of mounting.

any other ideas out there?? i'd like to hear some ideas on urban cache hiding. if you have found a really good urban cache please tell us about it.

thnx

------------------

"urbo"

robert ke4mcl

Guest Markwell

Altoid tins, properly bleached to remove the smell, would work as well. Everything would have to be flat, but Georged bills, gold dollars and such would work.

[This message has been edited by Markwell (edited 07 September 2001).]