Geocaching with Fallenfaery, Centaur, & Patch

Centaur

Posted for no other reason then we formed a new friendship, hit 5 for 5, and had a great deal of fun. (Well, mostly, when we got the coordinates right. icon_smile.gif

Cigar Tube #3

Tick Terror

Putt Putt Geocaching (This is a fun fun one! Interesting location.)

Easter Egg Hunt (UMC - Check out the last photo on this one. icon_wink.gif

EAST MEETS WEST or you can't get there from here. (Sneeky, Eagle Son, very Sneeky!

A great way to spend a day! We all hope to get back together again when FF gets back in town. Thank you FF, we had a great time caching with you! -Centaur & Patch

66427_2800.gif

Had a great time with Patch and Centaur!! First 5 cache day. First over a 2 miles day.

But it's just fun to go caching with someone who already has experience instead of me taking my friends out in hopes they'll buy a GPS so we can go together and head in different directions because the GPS says so. (did this far to many times today.) I'll be up for another gathering in about 3 weeks when i get back from FLorida.

Thank you centaur and patch for contacting me icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

sniff-sniff...

I guess it's OK - Except for the Cigar Tube, I had found all of those already anyway.

hurt feelings>

Glad you guys had such a great time!

http://www.markwell.us

http://www.chicagogeocaching.com

*chuckle*

Well, when are you going to come out with us eh? icon_wink.gif We have to get you North someday. icon_smile.gif

In truth, your name came up a few times. Mayhaps we all have to form a Cache Possee and do some together.

66427_2800.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Erin & Gang:

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am just a bit north of you guys, if you ever get up near me I would love to join you on a few hunts. I am a little bit of a wuss in the cold but for that I can be tough! icon_biggrin.gif

-Erin

Patch and I get up to Crystal Lake/Woodstock on a regular basis. Thats at least north, but a fiar ways west of you. BUT We have another friend up in wadsworth that we go see sometimes, so its not beyond reason we may get up by you.

66427_2800.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Centaur:

Patch and I get up to Crystal Lake/Woodstock on a regular basis. Thats at least north, but a fiar ways west of you. BUT We have another friend up in wadsworth that we go see sometimes, so its not beyond reason we may get up by you.

http://img.Groundspeak.com/user/66427_2800.gif

Very Cool. I have thought about going out towards Crystal Lake to do some caching but I dont know the area very well and I am prone to getting lost. There are a few over in that area that I would like to hit. I thought about doing the Volo Bog this weekend but decided that I ought to maybe, actually start my christmas shopping. icon_mad.gif grrrr, after dealing with Gurnee Mills on a weekend for 5 hours I realized my best bet would have been to go caching!

-Erin

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

I wrote some inane commentary. I posted it. Thought it was cool.

Well, when (after christmas crazyness) can we all get together and form a Chicago Cache Possee? You, me, FF, Patch, and a few others. Then make a day of it. icon_smile.gif

That way we can toss our inane commentary around in real time. icon_smile.gif Ghods knows I was the brunt of enough of it on the last trip. icon_wink.gif

66427_2800.gif