Cache theme.

Guest bearboy

Guest bearboy

I wanted to create a virtual cache called Outdoor Adventure.The Idea is I want to have truly adventuruos folks visit a site where they can sit out and see some wild game.In this case Black Bears.The geocachers would be given coord to a pair of tree stands located over a bait.They could bring a loaf of bread or something as a cache item.This would be a multi cache with the Sitting at the site an option if nobody else was already there.The first stage would be where the logbook would be.Also they could find out if someone was at the baitsite at this time.This potential cache site is currently used for Photo purposes only and will not be used for hunting.Further instructions would be included on the cache page.What do you think of this idea?Would you visit this site?

Guest jc364

Just my personal opinion, but I don't think its a good idea to feed bears. It may seem like a good idea to bait them for a photo oppurtunity, but consider the long term effect. Some people nearby are going to have a picnic and break out the loaf of bread for sandwiches and guess whos coming to dinner?