stats page bug

regoarrarr

With the new format of the cache detail pages, the stats page is not accepting any new logs. This is just due to things being moved around. I'm working on it, and hope to have it fixed soon.

I'm not sure how many (if any) logs might have been missed, so in a worst-case scenario, you may have to enter in missing logs for the past day or 2 (if you have any) on the Missing Logs page.

I will post here on this thread when it is fixed.

dan.

Okay I think it's fixed. Actually this new page layout makes things much cleaner on my end :-). I also have to thank my friend Mike Haboustak, for providing me the Parser code that is so much better than the crap I was using icon_smile.gif - it made changing things SO much easier. I mention his name of course, just so that when he does a Google Search on his name, this page will come up icon_smile.gif.

Let me know if there are any bugs that I missed.

Okay I think it's fixed. Actually this new page layout makes things much cleaner on my end :-). I also have to thank my friend Mike Haboustak, for providing me the Parser code that is so much better than the crap I was using icon_smile.gif - it made changing things SO much easier. I mention his name of course, just so that when he does a Google Search on his name, this page will come up icon_smile.gif.

Let me know if there are any bugs that I missed.