Downloading Cache Instructions

Ok. I plunk my zip code in the box and click.

I get a nice long list of caches nearest me.

I want to visit them all. So I click one cache at a time, copy the text, go to my word processor, paste the text, go back, click the next cache, copy the text.... and so on until I have something like a manageable 10-15 pages of instructions in my word processor.

I print them out, and that is kinda good. But there are so many more caches on the list - and it took a long teadious time.

Isn't there a slicker, neater way to get the instructions of most or even all the caches in a given radius?

Yes, I read about the EasyGPS but from what I read you have to have cables (and I don't) and stuff, and I am still not sure what I would end up with if I had the program AND the cables. I mean, does this program display all the instructions of all the selected caches on the computer screen?

RobertLG

I make and sell stuff I'm not allowed to tell you about. icon_rolleyes.gif

I know this only relates to UK caches but gives EVERYTHING you could possibly want in the way of lists, summaries, waypoint downloads etc.

All UK cachers are deeply indebted to Rob of rob&lisa for his fantastic utilities.

If anyone else thinks they could take his approach and apply it tp the US or anywhere else in the world I suspect you'll find him approachable.

Check out his page on http://www.roblisa.com/geocache/

Hi All

try Geoclipping I use geoclipping all of the time.

I clip all of the details from the cache page and geoclipping puts it into my Palm Desktop you can get that here Palm desktop

from here I copy the detail from the memo into a to do list which I print and take caching with me.

hope this will help

Andrew icon_smile.gif

Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day: Winnie the Pooh