Terrain and Difficulty Rating Software?

Guest brokenwing

Guest ClayJar

Oh, goodie!

I definitely want to make Houstonian geocachers happy, since I can't seem to find any real live Louisianian geocachers. If it comes down to it, I may end up bribing Houstonians to come to a LAGG just to get it off the ground. tongue.gif

(Incidentally, if there are any Louisianian geocachers reading, get in touch and let's start planning LAGG 1. We need a Louisiana Geocachers Gathering.)

Guest celts

Is there still no link to the GRSC or to Markwell's rating system on the hide a cache page or info page, or have I just not found them? I found them searching older threads, but couldn't find anything current. Thanks

Guest Peter Scholtz

quote:
Originally posted by ClayJar:

but if it's wanted to be a part of geocaching.com proper, it's not going to be hard to translate the little bit of code into ASP or whatever.

I'm game. Jeremy, would you like some help? I think it's time you allow us to contribute a bit ...

------------------

Peter Scholtz

www.biometrics.co.za

Guest ClayJar

lank>http://www.clayjar.com/gcrs/ . The script can now be named anything (as long as Apache knows it's a PHP file), and it has a built-in link to the PHP source (it's at the bottom of the page).

By the way, don't laugh too hard at the source... I did it all in a rush, and since it works, I haven't gone back in and cleaned it. icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by ClayJar (edited 29 July 2001).]

Guest ClayJar

lank>http://www.clayjar.com/gcrs/ . The script can now be named anything (as long as Apache knows it's a PHP file), and it has a built-in link to the PHP source (it's at the bottom of the page).

By the way, don't laugh too hard at the source... I did it all in a rush, and since it works, I haven't gone back in and cleaned it. icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by ClayJar (edited 29 July 2001).]