Book as Travel Bugs

I was surfing the web the other night and came across a site that registers book in a similar way as we register and track TB'S.

I've forgotten the site. I'm setting up a cache with a children's book theme and would love to register them but I didn't bookmark the site.

Can anyone help me ???

Thanks for your help, Dad of 4.

quote:
Originally posted by Dad of 4:

I was surfing the web the other night and came across a site that registers book in a similar way as we register and track TB'S.

I've forgotten the site. I'm setting up a cache with a children's book theme and would love to register them but I didn't bookmark the site.

Can anyone help me ???

Thanks for your help, Dad of 4.

That would be BookCrossing. A great place to visit if you love reading AND geocaching!

I have recently placed a BookCrossing-themed Geocache, you can check it out HERE.

Have fun and let us know when you're cache is up! Maybe we can trade books!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

It's not whether or not you pick your nose that matters, but where you put the booger...

That's the site !!! Outstanding I knew I could count on you guys ( or gals ) to help me out.

My plan is to plant another cache here in the NorthEast dedicated to children's books.

Team Geo, will it be O.K. if I copy and paste some of your text into my cache page ??

Happy trails to you and thanks again, Dad of 4.

quote:
Originally posted by Dad of 4:

My plan is to plant another cache here in the NorthEast dedicated to children's books.

Team Geo, will it be O.K. if I copy and paste some of your text into my cache page ??

If you meant GeoGadgets Team, or me, RedwoodRed, sure! As I've mentioned in the thread about BookCrossing HERE, I am hoping that caches like this are all over the place soon. I think doing one for kids books, adult books or a mixture of both is awesome.

Cache On!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

It's not whether or not you pick your nose that matters, but where you put the booger...

These caches are awesome. As an avid reader I have considered a book cache, but I'm also a book hoarder because I reread and even use the books I have as sources for educational, personal writings, etc...I have discovered several books on the local bookstores clearance table lately that didn't interest me alot but would provide varied reading materials for a cache. Thanks for the ideas and the caches. It gives me a lot to think about when I place my own!