Yes, I _____________________ have G.A.S.

poksal

I have GAS as identified in GC6AFD, and I don't need/want help. ..... yet.

I know this because it is now snowing a wet snow between the rain and sleet, and I have 4 caches I'm going after anyway!!!! ....As soon as I stuff my gut with some energy fortified nourishment.

Here in north Texas that means it is cold, muddy and nasty out, and only fit for cold natured mud ducks. .... "quack, quack".

If you, too, are afflicted with GAS, please do yourself a favor and post to this thread so that we can all share the symptoms and better understand the nature of this affliction.

** The worst suggestion of a life time may be the catalyst to the best idea of the century, don't fail to listen to suggestions.

Well, three of the four are at a cheerleading compitition, and I have to bus the fourth around this afternoon, so I don't get to play in the snow. Would have liked to drive up near Decatur and do the grasslands caches today... Maybe it will snow again next weekend???

Forget it, this is Texas. It will be sunny and 96 next weekend...

Good Luck!!!

Someone out there... Cache a million bucks please. I've got three weddings to pay for sometime soon...

If I have to remain cooped up indoors for very long, the pressure just continues to build. And trying to "vent off" the pressure a little at a time by searching for lost things indoors just doesn't "cut" it. Before long the air is "foul" and my whole attitude "stinks". The only remedy I've found that brings "relief" is to take GPSr in hand, get outdoors, and take a nice, long ________ hike "in the woods" looking for a cache or two, or three, or four, or... icon_wink.gif

Worldtraveler

Another reason I am afflicted with GAS.

It doesn't snow much here in north Texas. But today I was fortunate to log cache named "Frosty's Hidden Treasure" while big snow flakes fell, ... so KOOL!

.. yes ... you bet I have GAS.

But I only have 28 finds in 4 weeks. Some have much more GAS than I have. Those poor souls... is there a GAS ..AA....?? I wouldn't go! couldn't drag me!!!

..came in today soaked and chilled to the bone from puching through snow covered briars.... with a huge smile.

** The worst suggestion of a life time may be the catalyst to the best idea of the century, don't fail to listen to suggestions.