New Home Page ?

Guest GammaBoo

Guest Rich in NEPA

===================

? A man with a GPS receiver knows where he is; a man with two GPS receivers is never sure. ?

====================================================================

Guest web-ling

quote:
Originally posted by Rich in NEPA:

Very amusing. Run a few of your cache reports though it, and then read the find logs! icon_biggrin.gif

That's hilarious! My name was changed to Web-lin', and Brokenwing's name was changed to Bustedwin'

[This message has been edited by web-ling (edited 05 March 2002).]

Guest web-ling

quote:
Originally posted by Rich in NEPA:

Very amusing. Run a few of your cache reports though it, and then read the find logs! icon_biggrin.gif

That's hilarious! My name was changed to Web-lin', and Brokenwing's name was changed to Bustedwin'

[This message has been edited by web-ling (edited 05 March 2002).]

Guest martinp13

"Redneck" is fun, but "jive" is the best. You almost have to read it out loud to yo'self to get all of it. icon_smile.gif

"ya' is not logged in. 'S coo', bro."

"Geocachin'.com gots partnered wid PlayTime, Inc. Co' got d' beat! to be da dadgum OFFICIAL co'po'ate event and team buildin' company fo' Geocachin'.com. WORD! PlayTime, Inc. Co' got d' beat! designs innovative team buildin' and co'po'ate events fo' maximum trainin' results."

Almost as good as Barbara Billingsly. icon_wink.gif

------------------

> Martin

Magellan 330

Don't have time to program and record your shows while geocaching? Get a TiVo !

Guest martinp13

"Redneck" is fun, but "jive" is the best. You almost have to read it out loud to yo'self to get all of it. icon_smile.gif

"ya' is not logged in. 'S coo', bro."

"Geocachin'.com gots partnered wid PlayTime, Inc. Co' got d' beat! to be da dadgum OFFICIAL co'po'ate event and team buildin' company fo' Geocachin'.com. WORD! PlayTime, Inc. Co' got d' beat! designs innovative team buildin' and co'po'ate events fo' maximum trainin' results."

Almost as good as Barbara Billingsly. icon_wink.gif

------------------

> Martin

Magellan 330

Don't have time to program and record your shows while geocaching? Get a TiVo !

After the last few days here in the forums, I decided to go back, back, way back. I came across this. It's HILARIOUS! Try it, it's fun...be sure to check out all the different dialects.

Thanks for such a funny! icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Oops, sorry Jeremy. Just read this:

Hi. I regret to inform you that the owner of http://www.geocaching.com/login has requested that this web site not be translated by The Dialectizer.

It was still funny and I personally needed it after the last few days.

[This message was edited by Cachemere on March 10, 2002 at 03:54 PM.]

After the last few days here in the forums, I decided to go back, back, way back. I came across this. It's HILARIOUS! Try it, it's fun...be sure to check out all the different dialects.

Thanks for such a funny! icon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Oops, sorry Jeremy. Just read this:

Hi. I regret to inform you that the owner of http://www.geocaching.com/login has requested that this web site not be translated by The Dialectizer.

It was still funny and I personally needed it after the last few days.

[This message was edited by Cachemere on March 10, 2002 at 03:54 PM.]