unarchive??

Guest gmr2048

Guest gmr2048

how do i "unarchive" one of my caches? am i being an idiot and missing something somewhere? or do i have to re-create it from scratch. thanks!

-gary

Guest Ron Streeter

I'm in the same boat. I emailed Jeremy to ask if he had to do it. I do some "admin" work for Jeremy in approving cache submissions, but there are several layers of permission and I don't think I can unarchive either.

Some of our fellow cachers will let us know...or Jeremy will.

Ron (24H/26F/1C/4S)

Guest Ron Streeter

Peter...

C=countries

S=states

Might as well go the whole route here when telling how many hides and finds ! Looking to add additional countries (Canada and Mexico first) and states, as time goes by.

regards.....ron

Guest Markwell

I'm very interested in this as well. We have about 5 caches that have been archived due to conversations with a County Forest Preserve district. If all goes well, we hope that the caches can be replaced, and the caches "unarchived."

I'm eagerly waiting for a response on this issue.

Guest Ron Streeter

I just heard from Jeremy on another issue and asked him again in my reply to him about the unarchive feature.

We should hear from him soon either here or in a email to me....if the latter, I will pass it on to this forum.

Guest jeremy

For now, just email me at contact@geocaching.com and I'll unarchive the caches for you.

Gotten behind a bit on things. I'll try and catch up. The summer has brought on visitors in droves, so my evenings have been pretty busy doing non-geocaching stuff.

Jeremy