cache in motion

Guest cache_ninja

Guest daviskw

Here are a few more ideas;

Have an option to enter a moving cache on the ' Hide a cache' page. This page would not have a location but just logs. A link would take people to your home page, where an area could be set up to enter coordinates. If necessary you could have a code in the cache that must be entered before this could be changed.

The person looking for the cache finds a location first. After they record that location they look for the cache. If they are successful they take the traveling cache to their new location and leave a message in a small container in the old location with the new coordinates. That way people with old info can still find the cache and move it.

Butch

Guest Cape Cod Cache

ers. It's bad enough the beaches here cost alot for non-residents (free after 5pm), but to stick somone on a tour-boat for 2 hours and $15 could push someone to the brink... Especially if it was stolen!!! If I do 'the tourist biz' this summer, I'll put something

out that I can keep an eye on. But I'll have a few at some choice areas, that many might never think of going to.

See Ya after Memorial Day