where is everybody from.

Guest Captain Kidd

Guest Squad51

Squad51, two members, both in Colorado Springs, CO. But as the senior member of the team was a military brat, she isn't FROM any one place! The younger member of the team was born here.

Guest ClayJar

From Baton Rouge, Louisiana, native of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, veteran of Mount Saint Helens ash in Washington, and spent several years (up to 3rd grade) in the home of S&R and Sargento (I love cheese!), Plymouth, Wisconsin.

Guest bunkerdave

Live in Spanish Fork, Utah. 10 miles south of Provo, which is 40 miles south of Salt Lake City. Native of Idaho, Boise area. Always wanted to move back, until I doscovered GeoCaching. Suddenly Utah has a "coolness" I am sure I would miss.

Guest McIrish

Northern California, Rocklin to be exact. Near where the gold rush started! (gave up panning for gold for geocaching) Don't think my husband can give up his day job with either one of my hobbies rolleyes.gif

Guest Artful Dodger

Originally from Johannesburg, South Africa until I moved to the USA. Work in New York City now.... But my favorite city in the world is undoubtably, Sydney Australia!

[This message has been edited by Artful Dodger (edited 22 July 2001).]

Guest Iron Chef

Santa Cruz or Aptos, CA; San Diego, CA; Boston, MA.... it really depends on where I'm needed :~) a chef's life is a busy one.

------------------

-Iron Chef

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

agefive.com/geocache/ ~ Fe-26

Lets Drive Fast and Eat Cheese!

KOTAN - I was there last April and contemplated setting one. Lack of time and local knowledge prevented me (I did put one in Malaysia however). Anyway, go ahead and set one, I'll probably be back there next April and I'd love to search for it then.

Guest hgmonaro

Singapore... they'll throw you in jail for such behaviour!

Melbourne here...

I'd check those Sydney coordinates but haven't got my GPS with me... but I'll guess, 800kms...

Guest Sluggo

Sluggo: Richland, Washington

Got here from Rome, Georgia via TN, CA, AL, PA, NC, LA, IL, and MI.

Sugar: Richland, Washington

Got here from Hardin, Montana via WA, CA, KS, IL, and MI.

Guest Robereno

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Juricich:

You all realize, of course, that your home city and state locations are listed every time you post!

Mine even lists my zip code. Shhh, it's a secrete.

Actually, Descanso is a small rural town 4o miles east of San Diego.