Delete

Guest RTr1031732

Guest White Rabbit

I don't quiet know what a 314 is, but I just got the GPS 315 and accidently set a whole bunch of LMKs. I just hit the menu button, then go to where it says "Landmarks", bring up your user landmarks, highlight the one you want deleted, DON'T PUSH ENTER, but instead push 'menu' again, that should bring up some more options, one of them being 'delete' and obviously from there select delete. Hope that helps.

Guest RTr1031732

Thanks alot White Rabbit, your info real helpful, got them deleted. By the way we were up in Portland a week ago on vacation, first time out there, did some geocaching, and sightseeing, went also to central, coast Oregon. Beautiful country. Thanks again.

Bob

Guest White Rabbit

No problem, just glad I could actually help. The only reason I knew is because I was having a lot of problems getting rid of them myself. Yeah, Oregon's a beautiful place with some very breathtaking scenery. A lot of people consider the Oregon Coast Highway to be one of the most beautiful, gorgeous drives in the country. Hopefully you got out to the Columbia Gorge and Willamette Falls, if not, you should definately head out there if you ever visit again (only a short drive from Portland).