Any programs that show various track colors for different speeds?

I'm interested in getting some software that can plot my saved tracks on a map, showing details about the current speed at any certain point on the track.

My first assumption is that it'd be implemented by having different colors for the track - each different color representing a different speed.

Right now, I pretty much only use USA PhotoMaps for showing my saved tracks - since it does the job well. However, I really would like something similar to that that includes speed data as well, and maybe altitude.

Any info is appreciated.

Rubbertoe

ToeCam: http://www.bigfoot.com/~rbatina/webcam

I created a tracklog analysis spreadsheet for my use. It uses MS-Excel, g7towin, and Delorme's Street Atlas 7/8/(9?) software. It is called: GPS_Track_Log_Graphical_Data_Analysis_Toolset .zip

The zip file contains a PDF document that explains how to use it. It doesn't change the color of the lines but it does allow you to change the color and size of the flags identifying the tracklog points where the computed speed exceeded your set values.

I developed it when I had a Garmin GPS III. It works for my GPS V, also. It should work with most Garmin units (I can only speculate).

Maybe this will do what you want?

Paul Stratton

paul_stratton@sbcglobal.ne

Been There, Done Cached! Got the T-Shirt and the Hat!