ExpertGPS question

Guest progun

Ok, I have been using ExpertGPS for just over a day now, and feel that I have a good enough handle on it to really get the most out of the program. I only have one question though.

Is There any way to to see what the scale of the maps are when they are displayed? I might have just missed it, but think I have looked everywhere.

Yes, that is a good question. There used to be one, but when I did the upgrade last week the new version does not dislay a map scale. Hopefully Dan from Topogafix will post an answer or you can e-mail him.

yeah, there it is. On the previous version there was an icon on the tolbar to toggle the map grid. When you download the new version the scale window is not set as a default to show on the map page. Since Dan added the new buttons for the real time tracking on the toolbar it looks like he had to reconfigure several things.

Guest topografix

Sorry about the changes, guys! As new features get added, things need to get moved around a bit. I'm working on an updated user's manual that will get back in sync with the new software.

Thanks for using ExpertGPS!

------------------

Dan Foster

TopoGrafix: GPS Software, Waypoints, and Maps

http://www.topografix.com