MODERATORS HEAR OUR CRY

You have quite rightly been disgusted by the actions of the UK Geocaching community in the last week or so.(Infact I dont think anyone blames you for it).

There are many different ways you can look at it but the way I see it is this:

WHY LEAVE? When if you do it will make what you made no good.... You are all cachers that love the game- you don't want to stop this hunting of Lunchboxes attall... SO WHY make your future caching lives worse by stopping to verify and moderate?

If you stop doing this (as you have done)its makes the caching lives of everyone in the UK worse, Including YOU!

Do you really want to let this game become a fad? or do you have Passion for it?

In the whole 20 years of being on this earth I have never met an English man who had no passion for his beliefs! fight for it if you have to just make this game what it should be!!!

A DOWN RIGHT LAUGH AND BIT OF FUN!

MODERATORS HEAR OUR CRY-

COME BACK!

*Night caching won't be the same without you*

Pid

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm Bad, I'm Bad you know it you know!mikejackson1-vi.gif

www.buckscaching.co.uk

Unfortunately I think the position of the moderators has become somewhat untenable. I fear that by aligning themselves with the formation of the GAGB, they put themselves into the position where they were incapable of actually MODERATING these forums any more, for fear of accusations of bias from those opposed to the GAGB. As such, these forums have run wild. To cite an example, the reception that the HCC representative got here was _apalling_ - things like that can only serve to harm the hobby.

The moderators - every one of them - did a great job in the past, and I only have praise for their achievements - but think I can appreciate the pressures that have caused them to quit icon_frown.gif