Sydney's Best Cache

Geo-Trekker

Hello all ye cachers down under.

I'll be staying in Sydney for 24hours on a layover and would like to know which cache in the Greater Sydney Area offers the best view, and nicest hike (Less than an hour)

Cheers,

Geo-Trekker

A man with a GPS knows where he is...A Man with two GPS's is never sure!

Do you have car transportation?

If not there are a couple in the CBD and reddwarf made a series close to railroad stations.

If you do, try 'the main attraction' this is an urban one but very cleverly done, one of my favorites... while you are out ther you might as well go for mine (around the cove).

There are heaps of other great ones, what kind of cache are you after?

Also check out the ausie geocaching page (geocaching.com.au)

Enjoy your trip to Sydney!

If you want great views the best cache to start at is don’t wake the neighbours. To reach it from the airport just catch a train to Circular Quay. From the Quay it’s just a short walk through to the location. Return to the Quay and you have a choice of going on ferry to Manly and walking up North Head for two caches up there, The Bandicoot stash and On the nose. The walk is up hill and it might be hot so make sure you have a hat and water.

If you want a shorter walk you can catch a bus to Nielsen Park to do the Finding Nemo cache.

This link might be of some useBus & Ferries