How do I get a list of finders for specific caches?

sapien

HI there - I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but I have an idea for a cache that needs some info from other caches.

I would like to be able to see who has found a specific set of caches.  Is there any way to get that kind of info easily and regularly?  I don't care about when they found the cache, or what they wrote in their log; I'm only interested in which cachers have found the caches.  Ideally, I'm hoping there's a macro or script that outputs a list that shows "Cacher x has found y number of these caches", based on a list of caches I've inputted.  I'm hoping to keep this list current as well, on a semi-regular basis, hence why I'm hoping for a way that is as automated as possible.

I've tried searching GSAK and Project-GC so far but haven't found anything yet.  I'm guessing a Project-GC challenge checker script could be written to output this info but this is not for a challenge.  Does anyone know of any way to do this?  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• Funny 2

I found out the answer to my own question so I thought I would post the solution here for future 'ask-ers'. 

I ended up posting the same question in the Project-GC forums (after also asking GS who didn't have a solution for me either) and someone replied with an answer.  They pointed me towards the Top Finders link found under the Statistics menu on the top of Project-GC home page.  From there, if you have a custom bookmark list with all the caches in question on GC.com, you can "get" that list and Project-GC will show you all the finders of those caches.  A great working solution that can be run anytime you want.  Thank you Project-GC. :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 1
  • Helpful 1