Arizona Caches

Guest azmark

Guest AZMark

yep that's me in the middle there. Jeremy, said he wasn't going to post it cuz it was too big, so I got it down in size and posted, not looking, and I guess Jeremy worked on the photo as well got it down in size and posted him self,,,,I think I deserve the Geocaching Penelty or something. I guess I'll have to confess what a dork I am to the powers to be and remove the second photo. Bob, you've not done the "Hundred Dollar Cache" yet? I thought you'd knock that one out in the first weekend! icon_smile.gif Actually tried to make it a bit more remote, cuz I couldn't afford $100.00 the very first weekend!!!

Guest AZMark

yep that's me in the middle there. Jeremy, said he wasn't going to post it cuz it was too big, so I got it down in size and posted, not looking, and I guess Jeremy worked on the photo as well got it down in size and posted him self,,,,I think I deserve the Geocaching Penelty or something. I guess I'll have to confess what a dork I am to the powers to be and remove the second photo. Bob, you've not done the "Hundred Dollar Cache" yet? I thought you'd knock that one out in the first weekend! icon_smile.gif Actually tried to make it a bit more remote, cuz I couldn't afford $100.00 the very first weekend!!!

Guest bob_renner

quote:
Originally posted by AZMark:

...Bob, you've not done the "Hundred Dollar Cache" yet? I thought you'd knock that one out in the first weekend!...

Since I'm no longer "between jobs" I have less time to go on hunts. Plus, the scout troop had an activity last weekend so I couldn't make it then. I've been wanting to look for this one ever since I saw it. I've been on the trail twice before - one time in Dec '98 and got snowed on. That made for a real fun drive out of there.

Would you consider a Scout Troop as qualifying for your charity? They are non profit and donations are tax deductible.

Bob

[This message has been edited by bob_renner (edited 09 May 2001).]

Guest AZMark

I would think that the troop would be a great geocaching charity. If you've done this hike before you know you can make it most times of the year. But for those who haven't you might consider leaving the kids and family in the shade down by the streem while the adventurous climb for the cache.