Eastern Washington / Northern Idaho

Firebuck

Hello! I'm in western WA, but I was in the Sun Lakes ares last week. We had a great time over there, but I have to admit we struck on 2 of the 3 caches we tried for. icon_frown.gif

I didn't log my "No Finds" because we didn't spend a ton of time hunting. On one a storm blew in cutting our hunt short, the other one we were not prepared to do the "mountain goat-ing" that was required.

It looks like you've started a good thread, I hope it catches on so I can peek in every once in a while to see whats going on over there on the otherside of the bumps.

OG

Prophetically Challenged (or is that Pathetically?)

frog.gif Hey there, great idea. I'm down here in Moscow Idaho with Moun10goat and have come up to the Spokane/Post Falls/CDA/Farragut area to do caches, as well as down here, Lewiston,etc. The new one by Yellow Alligater looks interesting, the Pod one. Hoping to catch a pod and see how it works.

I invite everyone to take a look at this website and join us if you'd like:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pnwgc

Good Night...

LadyStevenson

"All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother" -- Abraham Lincoln

Welcome-

Well LadyStevenson I just happen to have a little inside info that the first sibling of the Yellow Alligator Pod was planted last night. Keep an eye out for it. Today is hopefully a big day, I'm going for a true find on Croise's Treasure. Brrrrrr. It's raining out. When I planned this it was supposed to be nice. Take care and good luck. icon_cool.gif

Dustin T. Thurman