Message Center Problem

bevcarr2

Hello bevcarr2 - Can you try removing gcCode=GCXXX from your URL after you click on "Message this Owner"? This is a temporary workaround to allow you to message the cache owner until an update can be applied. By removing gcCode from your url you will be able to create a message to the cache owner, but there will be no text auto-populated in the message box - normally you should expect to see "Regarding GCXXX" in the message box.

• Upvote 1

When I go to the Message Center, whatever the way I choose (via the main Menu or via a Profile or by clicking on "Message This Owner"), the timer "Loading Messages" seems to enter an infinite loop and the following message is displayed: "The conversation failed to load. Please refresh the page to try again".
Refreshing the page has no effect. Impossible to read any message, nor to create a new message/new conversation.

Tried on 2 PC, 2 differents accounts and several browsers, same issue.

Any workaround? I can't read the messges I have jsut received :(

----

OK, everything works fine now, the bug is fixed.

Edited by iloe
bug fixed
9 hours ago, iloe said:

When I go to the Message Center, whatever the way I choose (via the main Menu or via a Profile or by clicking on "Message This Owner"), the timer "Loading Messages" seems to enter an infinite loop and the following message is displayed: "The conversation failed to load. Please refresh the page to try again".
Refreshing the page has no effect. Impossible to read any message, nor to create a new message/new conversation.

Tried on 2 PC, 2 differents accounts and several browsers, same issue.

Any workaround? I can't read the messges I have jsut received :(

----

OK, everything works fine now, the bug is fixed.

Hello @iloe - I am sorry that you are having such a problem accessing your messages. We will take a closer look at the problem. As a workaround have you tried accessing your messages from the Geocaching app?