Help from local cacher - Zakynthos

sievertCZ

Dear all,

I need a little help. I placed a cache near at Agios Nikolaos of Zakyntos. The exact coordinates are N 37° 53.625 E 020° 42.610 . According to the rules the reviewer cannot publish it because I live too far from there and cannot maintain it. Reviewer wants someone local cacher to take care of the cache in case it disappear. I hope that this will never happen but those are the rules. Is there anyone who eventually will restore the cache in case of many DNFs? Thank you

Best regards from Czech Republic!

On 29. 9. 2017 at 5:44 PM, sievertCZ said:

Dear all,

I need a little help. I placed a cache near at Agios Nikolaos of Zante. The exact coordinates are N 37° 53.625 E 020° 42.610 . According to the rules the reviewer cannot publish it because I live too far from there and cannot maintain it. Reviewer wants someone local cacher to take care of the cache in case it disappear. I hope that this will never happen but those are the rules. Is there anyone who eventually will restore the cache in case of many DNFs? Thank you

Best regards from Czech Republic!

Sorry I mean Zante...