Series

Loomacdon

I feel so silly but I've spent the last hour trying to find out if there is some way I can get a list of all caches in a Series. I am new to this and have done a few random caches and noticed that some of them are listed as ".... Series" surely there is an easier way to find these than just scrolling through a map? I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction, I'm heading off on holiday next week and don't expect much internet access so trying to plan ahead.

I feel so silly but I've spent the last hour trying to find out if there is some way I can get a list of all caches in a Series. I am new to this and have done a few random caches and noticed that some of them are listed as ".... Series" surely there is an easier way to find these than just scrolling through a map? I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction, I'm heading off on holiday next week and don't expect much internet access so trying to plan ahead.

You could do a search by using the filter "Geocache Name Contains ..."

Then create a bookmark list of those caches you want to seek.

Then run a pq of that bookmark list.

Another way to find particular caches in a series is to check out any bookmark lists posted to the cache page.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

I've had luck doing this by using the "show other caches hidden by this user" feature, since a series of caches is most likely placed by the same person. Then I just make a bookmarked list, sometimes adding caches in the same vicinity, placed by other users.

I've had luck doing this by using the "show other caches hidden by this user" feature, since a series of caches is most likely placed by the same person.

Yep, that's what I do as well. The only time it gets tricky is when the cache owner has a huge number of caches, but usually people who make series make it clear in the name of the cache.