2Nutz from Texas Visiting Buffalo

2Nutz

We are the 2Nutz, a wife and husband caching team from near Fort Worth, Texas. We will be coming to Buffalo for a reunion of the crew of the ship that the HeNut served on while in the Navy. Our time frame for the reunion is June 13-15, with us being in the Buffalo area from June 11-16.

We would like to met area geocachers to do what we do best, exchange war stories, swap pathtags, and travel bugs. We have searched for an event for us to attend during that time, but have been unsuccessful. We would be happy to submit an event, but are at a loss as to where to hold such as we are totally unfamiliar with the area?

If someone could give us some information on a spot where we can hold such an event that has food and drink we would appreciate it.

Marty & Kathy Johnston

2Nutz from Texas

Edited by 2Nutz

Very few people ever find their way into these particular subforums, so I would try the Facebook group "Western New York Geocachers." I usually head east from where I am to hang with a bunch from around Letchworth State Park (which you should try to visit while you're up here!) and I only very slightly know most of the Buffalo area crowd. I'll also send you a message through Groundspeak, in case you've given up on this thread.