My cartridge crashed at the end

joris1984

Hello,

can somebody help me?? :unsure:

I just created a new cartridge with Urwigo, i tested the cartridge on my samsung Xcover 3, everything went great till i finished my cartridge. After finishing it the follow message pop up:

you hit a bug!

please report at openwig.googlecode.com and i'll fix it for you! java.lang.NullPointerException :blink:

Also went i put my Phone OFF and back ON, i started an other cartridge that i found a few weeks ago on geocaching.com and when i start the same message suddenly pops up......... i did not have that problem when i was playing the cartridge..... :(

I'm not sure about the message in the other cartridge.

As far as your cartridge, do you know what commands you had running at the end?

(It's a little difficult to guess when you're not looking at the cartridge. One of these days, I might have to get an Android phone so I can try reproducing some of these issues.)

thanks for the reply!!

I allready had a reply in the topic 'urwigo builder'(you can watch if you want) , more info about the problem you can find there... (just a crazy bug i reckon) i did yesterday my second test in field and no problem show up!! why the first time problem... don't know

The only thing Urwigo is saying is that i have more than 7 zones active and maybe dont work on some devices (have a created a game with 11 zones)