funny story the north westers might like

bloodwood70

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Dec 15th I was 10 minutes behind Moun10bike

hazard kodak's4 and seth at the treeoyoyo cache. Well the tree we were at is quite large

and it is right where a couple trails meet. I just thought it was funny that there were 2 guys standing at the base of the tree and another swinging from some rope from a limb up high while there I noticed the occational jogger running by. the pair of guys in really comfortable shoes walking their dogs the woman with really great posture speed walking past me and the best thing was I was INVISABLE!!!! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif it was really wierd cause nobody said a word or even seemed the least bit interested in what we were doing

Maybe its me but I thought that was really funny.

well I guess caching is going to lead to fun and interesting things icon_wink.gif

have fun and good luck at the treeoyoyo

THATS NOT BURNT, THATS BAR-B-QUE

You're not going to be like that guy from Mystery Men who swears up and down through the entire movie that he can turn invisible, and then winds up naked in the end are you? Unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to share in that "invisible" feeling.

We've actually been quite surprised to see how many people invite themselves into our little activities. Statements like "what are you doing?", "did you lose something", "can I help you with something?", "get out of here before I call the cops". WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I want to be invisible!!!

Where was I? Oh yeah... no... I'm not sure.

"There are no stupid questions, but there a LOT of inquisitive idiots."

I also wish I had a cloak of invisibility some times. I have been nearly pepper sprayed surprising two nice lady joggers as I suddenly emerged from the brush onto their jogging trail, spoken to by a secruity guard, given dirty looks by mothers as I came out of the woods with my 11 yrs old daughter and her friend (can you say pervert?), you name it. Also I have met some really nice people and introduced them to the sport. Things like this are what keep this sport interesting and fun.

Have fun in your caching endeavors you're off to a good start.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

its funny7 cause on the 13th of dec I was at the southern fench of pier 36 the coast guard base looking for 2 BM's and a seattle policeman stopped me and asked what was going on

I explained what I was doing and he replied

"oh one of you guys" then got in his car and left

then it turns out that I didnt need to leave the base cause the BM was on the pier

I have been having a blast so far

now to get the wife out of the house for the fun!!

THATS NOT BURNT, THATS BAR-B-QUE

We were there at 8 AM on a Sunday and everyone and his sister came by. (I thought that geomuggles slept in on Sunday or went to church.) Nearly all of them stopped to talk to us. One guy was there for probably an hour or more. We threatened to send him up the tree for us. (Heck, he looked light.)

Possible explanations for our actions, as told to us by passersby: Keeping our food away from bears; trimming tree limbs; picking up trash that someone left 45' in the air.

- Seth!

icon_geocachingwa.gif