Logging caches

darrick76

There is something weird going on with my logs of yesterdays finds. I found a total of 19 caches but only logged the first three in the field with the paid app, a traditional and two mysteries. When I got home last evening I logged the rest of the finds but in doing so it listed them out of order, listing the two mysteries, which were logged in the field, as my last two finds of the day. I have since deleted a traditional and relogged it but it put it back in the order as being found before the two mysteries. I even deleted one of the mysteries and relogged it but that didn't help either. Anyone else ever had this problem and if so how did you fix it as one of the finds yesterday was a #1400 milestone which is now all out of order. Thanks in advance.

There is something weird going on with my logs of yesterdays finds. I found a total of 19 caches but only logged the first three in the field with the paid app, a traditional and two mysteries. When I got home last evening I logged the rest of the finds but in doing so it listed them out of order, listing the two mysteries, which were logged in the field, as my last two finds of the day. I have since deleted a traditional and relogged it but it put it back in the order as being found before the two mysteries. I even deleted one of the mysteries and relogged it but that didn't help either. Anyone else ever had this problem and if so how did you fix it as one of the finds yesterday was a #1400 milestone which is now all out of order. Thanks in advance.

Sadly, chronology and time/date/sequence aren't among the Frog's strong points. :sad:

You could try editing each of the logs and seeing if that moves them around in the day's sequence. Or you could delete the whole lot and re-log them all in order.

Finally, I believe somewhere buried in your stats there's an option to lock in a certain cache as a milestone if the site gets it wrong like this.

Edited by EngPhil