Must do geocaches

lordsamiam

I am planning a cross country roadtrip. It is including must see museums, historical sights, state/national parks and geocaches. What are some of your favorite caches? Bonus points if there are mutiple within the same area. Please include cache name(s) and the location optionally what makes it so great. Cheers!

I am planning a cross country roadtrip. It is including must see museums, historical sights, state/national parks and geocaches. What are some of your favorite caches? Bonus points if there are mutiple within the same area. Please include cache name(s) and the location optionally what makes it so great. Cheers!

There appears to be some confusion on exactly what I want. The thing is I want anything! If you have a cache you like include it! I am working on a cross country adventure that includes all 48 continental states.

I had fun doing a covered bridges tour virtual- we did one in Vermont but I know there were some in Pennsylvania. Just a lot of random things come to mind in no particular order - a virtual at Babe Ruth's grave above NYC, Dinosaur tracks in central Massachusetts, a cache near some abandoned buildings in one of the Hamptons (Easthampton I believe) in Massachusetts (the cache had nothing to do with the buildings but if you are interested in urbanex then it is worth seeking out - they are probably still accessible), caches along the coast of Maine and New Hampshire (is the Portland Underground Railroad tour Wherigo still there?), abandoned ruins in New Jersey (a briansnatt cache was fun), a Boston Harbor island cache, a chance to pay my respects at Lovecrafts grave in Rhode Island, a grave of someone who liked to drive in Elizabeth NJ, old slave cemeteries in New Jersey. One of my favorite Wherigo caches - a detective one - is in Central Park in NYC.

But there is something to see everywhere. And there are caches wherever there is something to see.

Edited by geodarts