Geocaching vlog! DNF but super fun Multicache

NWpeach

Just wanted to share this vlog of me and my friends doing this sick multicache! :

We couldn't find it and that was really frustrating, but it was still really cool.

Hey, we did that cache! It is one of the Washington State Park Geotour caches. (We've done 67 of the 104 so far.)

The final used to be only about 30 or 40 feet from the fence you climbed over and in the brush but now I see that they moved the final since we found it last March. I guess I can't be of any help with that. (I really liked that you climbed in there but you should have gone all the way down! The ghosts there sleep during the day.)

Loved your video. Girls rock! I will make a suggestion that you log caches that you don't find as Did Not Find rather than as a Note. Be PROUD of your dnfs! I keep track of all our dnfs and post the count on our profile page.

Cache on!

Ed

Team Sagefox

Whoa! I see that recent changes to the profile pages has hidden our DNF count. Will look into how to get that back up on the page.

Here's some info about the loss of that capability: DNF on Profile What happened to it?

And I don't think it can be displayed as before, because even the originator of that nifty hack doesn't have it showing any more.

Want it to be an official feature? So do I:

[FEATURE] Show DNFs in profile