New Geocaching app for iOS looking for beta testers

We have been working tirelessly for the last year on a brand new Geocaching iOS app, and we are excited to start inviting some beta testers.

So, if you have an iPhone and are interested in trying a new app, shoot us off an email at support@cach.ly.

Thanks!

We have been working tirelessly for the last year on a brand new Geocaching iOS app, and we are excited to start inviting some beta testers.

So, if you have an iPhone and are interested in trying a new app, shoot us off an email at support@cach.ly.

Thanks!

Have you tested it? I see you have only logged 10 traditionals.

Thanks!

Have you tested it? I see you have only logged 10 traditionals.

Yes, all testing is done on the staging server, which means that isn't tied to my public geocaching name. :)

Hello there, I'm willing to be a beta tester for the new iOS app. Will it mess with my stuff I already have on my phone for geocaching? Let me know if you want me to test it.

ZombieCacher7

No, nothing would get messed up at all. Shoot me off an email, support at cach.ly

Thanks!

Just sent out an email. Definitely interested!