Jacksonville, FL HELP

pictom

In 2009 I visited Jacksonville and looked for a tough cache. I didn't find it. Five years later I am back and can't remember what cache it was. Now I have more experience so I want to go look again.

Problem is I can't find a DNF log for myself and can't remember exactly where it was. I have no idea if it's still active or archived.

I'm hoping I can describe what I remember and someone can identify the cache.

The smileys I have are from I-295 and East. From Atlantic Blvd and North. That's not to say it was in this area but good chance it was/is.

I recall driving down a very long road that didn't have many intersecting streets. The street formed a giant U. At the bottom of the U was a guardrail and behind the guardrail was a fence, about thirty feet (I'm guessing) away. The fence was covered with vines. It was a tough cache with many DNFs.

Looking at the map, Fort Caroline road seems to fit my description of what I remember but the caches there are all new since 2009 or I already found them.

Does anyone know of this cache? Is it active or archived?

THANKS for any info you may have.

Edited by pictom