New to WA from AK

RainbowDragonflyAK

I figure posting this might help me find some caching buddies.

As the title states, I'm new to WA from Alaska. Currently in Toledo but able to travel to Kelso/Longview or Chehalis/Centralia. After that, I'd probably have to request a ride.

I'm a new mother, so I'd like to start on some easy caches to bring my infant daughter along until I can find a reliable babysitter.

At some point, I will have a whole day to actually go and do more advanced caches but for now, we have to stay with easy, stroller accessible caches.

I currently do not have a GPS of my own. It's back home in Alaska. Hopefully my boyfriend can bring it down when he comes to visit in a little over a week.

So, yeah. That's about it.

All these limitations aside, I'm a decent cacher, with a few hidden back home (one was a joint hide with AlaskanRainbow) and an interesting partner in geocaching crime!

Please be open to "inappropriate" humor, awkward comments about having "trail mix in my butt crack, and not the kind you eat", LBGT friendly, young children as I will bring my daughter often, and a good geocaching time!

Thank you in advance!