Craziest experiences geocaching

For some reason MA found this to be a crazy caching experience.

A few years ago we had driven down to Florida and did the Easy Street series. The caches were mostly film canisters on the ground next to fence posts. A few times as we looked back down the road, we spotted neighbours at the end of their driveways looking towards us.

At one cache I had the following log.

Ma went for the cache and Pa stayed in the car. A car went by, slowed and made a U-turn and parked behind our car. Pa figured it was perhaps an upset neighbour, so he stayed in car and locked the door and let Ma handle him. Turns out it was a local cacher Doughball. Had a great conversation about local caches.

Had a similar exp. Though don't think it was a geocacher. The guy played music in parking lot while searching. Completely weirded me out

A few years ago we had driven down to Florida and did the Easy Street series. The caches were mostly film canisters on the ground next to fence posts. A few times as we looked back down the road, we spotted neighbours at the end of their driveways looking towards us.

Ma went for the cache and Pa stayed in the car. A car went by, slowed and made a U-turn and parked behind our car. Pa figured it was perhaps an upset neighbour, so he stayed in car and locked the door and let Ma handle him. Turns out it was a local cacher Doughball. Had a great conversation about local caches.

Had a similar exp. Though don't think it was a geocacher. The guy played music in parking lot while searching. Completely weirded me out