Magellan explorist 110 Cache download question

I have a new Magellan explorist 110. Reading the posts in this forum, I figured out how to get the website to recognize my gps. I finally got it to download...

The download window says I successfully downloaded a cache. However, when I look in my gps its not there...

Any ideas about what's up?

It might help to know the steps you took to download the file or copy the file from your computer to the explorist. Were you trying to save a gpx file directly to the unit? Did you check the "geocaches" folder in the explorist and see if it is there?

As a premium member, you will also want to learn how to use pocket queries to transfer multiple caches into the explorist at one time.

Go to the Magellan Web site and download the free Vantage Point software for PC. Install it and then plug in the Magellan. You'll be able to see what has been downloaded.

Also in Map mode:

1) Press Menu then Map Options.

2) Make sure Geocaches/All is enabled and Icons & Names is enabled.

If you still have nothing loaded, come back to Geocaching and make sure you have the Communicator plug-in loaded. The yell again.

Edited by coshida