Inshi The Ostrich Found

YYZHunter

So I was at a thrift store and found this in a display cabinet. I bought it and discovered what it was so I looked more into what geocaching is and decided to participate. I looked at what Inshi is and found out they were found in 2010 but then sort of disappeared. I will be happy to get Inshi on their journey once again.

So I was at a thrift store and found this in a display cabinet...

This is great! You found this travelbug. It was very nice of you to check out the web link on the travel bug tag and then go to the trouble to register with gc.com in order to report your discovery.

To get the TB back in the game you could look up caches near to your home and place it in one that is large enough for the bug to fit. If you don't have a gps and don't want to spend the money for the phone app you could contact the owner of a nearby cache and ask them for some assistance. Or, perhaps you know someone who is an active geocacher.

Who knows, you might even find this game interesting. Thanks for making the effort to get this travel going again.