Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Camborne Round Table

Planing a cache in a worldwide series

Hello...

I'm planning a world tour series and currently have he first 7 caches sorted, if you would like to place a cache within the series please email me, all you need to do is follow the online temple that I email you, please email me though my profile or post and I will email you thanks.

Hello...

I'm planning a world tour series and currently have he first 7 caches sorted, if you would like to place a cache within the series please email me, all you need to do is follow the online temple that I email you, please email me though my profile or post and I will email you thanks.

I am new to all this foreign exchange stuff, but it sounds like fun! Please let me know what I would need to do to join. I live in Japan.

Hello...

I am new to all this foreign exchange stuff, but it sounds like fun! Please let me know what I would need to do to join. I live in Japan.

Yes please! Japan would be great, thank you, email to confirm and I will give you all the details.