eXplorist GC Waypoint issue

Kanah

I just started GC with my husband around Thanksgiving. We had bought an eXplorist GC because it was on sale for 1/2 off on Amazon :). We did our 1st multi cache last weekend but when I added coordinates to the 2nd cache it told me it was 20 miles north in Maryland which I know is wrong because it was all in the park. I won't tell what cache is was related to but the paper read N39 43.853 W76 02.887. Now in the "add a new way point" menu the input was different then the written coords. It had me write it as 39.43853N 76.02887W. I know 100% these are the right coords because I took a pic on my phone to make sure and all the people who have done this multi cache found it. Is there something I'm doing wrong or anyway to change the format to make it the way the person wrote it?

hunter259 is exactly correct - you need to change the coordinate format. They are NOT interchangeable, and will lead to very different places with the same numbers! You're currently in decimal degrees and need to change to degrees and minutes. You'll also have the option of degrees, minutes, seconds (DEG MM SS.SSS), but make sure to just select degrees and minutes (DEG MM.MMM).

From there you should find the next stage of your multi will be much closer to the first stage! :D