X~mas mission

lorca.nl

Not sure I understand the question? The card/coin mission is a Christmas mission - it's called Joyeux Noel. Lots of people are in on it already! :santa:

Think the question is asking if someone is putting on a 'major' Christmas mission- some years there have been missions where you put together a gift package to send along with a coin...

Not sure I understand the question? The card/coin mission is a Christmas mission - it's called Joyeux Noel. Lots of people are in on it already! :santa:

Think the question is asking if someone is putting on a 'major' Christmas mission- some years there have been missions where you put together a gift package to send along with a coin...

that`s what i mean jepp :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, sorry! Never knew about those! Thanks.

There used to be missions involving a lot of surprises in a box. It was fun to receive all kind of stuff but when you were shipping a middle size box, shipping was very expensive. I remember paying $50 to ship a mission :( What a relief when we learned the recipient had received its box :lol:

That's why we started hosting simple missions which are as fun as the other ones used to be :D

So, go ahead, sign up for the Joyeux Noël mission :santa:

ILYM