Selling Some of my Dutch Collection

ECplus3

I have thought long and hard about this and have finally decided to thin my collection somewhat. The bulk of what is going is my Big List of Dutch Geocoins. It has been a lot of fun assembling this near-definitive collection of Nederlandse geocoins, but they are just coming out too fast to keep up. I have had them for about 5 years now... I think it is time for someone else to enjoy them.

There are nearly 450 coins in total that I am hoping to find new homes for. About a dozen of them are activated and will be adopted out. My Dutch mystery coins and Delft Blau coins are NOT in the group being sold, nor are ones that were gifted to me over the years.

If you would like the complete list, please send me an email through my GC profile. If you want to browse through what may be on the list, go to the Big List of Dutch Geocoins.

I will wait a week or so to see if anyone wants to make an offer on the entire collection before entertaining offers on individual coins.

PS: This does not mean I am getting out of geocoin collecting. I am just refocusing. :D

Edited by E&Cplus3

I have thought long and hard about this and have finally decided to thin my collection somewhat. The bulk of what is going is my Big List of Dutch Geocoins. It has been a lot of fun assembling this near-definitive collection of Nederlandse geocoins, but they are just coming out too fast to keep up. I have had them for about 5 years now... I think it is time for someone else to enjoy them.

There are nearly 450 coins in total that I am hoping to find new homes for. About a dozen of them are activated and will be adopted out. My Dutch mystery coins and Delft Blau coins are NOT in the group being sold, nor are ones that were gifted to me over the years.

If you would like the complete list, please send me an email through my GC profile. If you want to browse through what may be on the list, go to the Big List of Dutch Geocoins.

I will wait a week or so to see if anyone wants to make an offer on the entire collection before entertaining offers on individual coins.

PS: This does not mean I am getting out of geocoin collecting. I am just refocusing. :D

Wow you have a lot of nice ones on your list! thanks for sharing.