Newsletters

Guest Todd Svec

Guest Todd Svec

Hello all!

I am working on a newsletter, specifically for the spread of information of geocaching in the Kansas City area. I expect it to be an informal email newsletter, released about once a month or so. It's purpose will be multiple:

1. Inform others to links on the web of interesting geocache related sites

2. Update everyone on local activities

3. Update everyone on global geocache activities

4. Act as a sounding board for everyone and anyone

5. Help everyone via advice and geocache protocol examples

6. Answer frequently asked questions

7. Survey results

8. Reviews

9. Whatever comes up.

Like I said, it will be informal, and I'm sure will change with the times. I'm certainly no writer, just someone who is interested in the hobby. I hope that others will contribute "articles", as well as send suggestions and information to share with everyone.

If you want to receive this newsletter, please email me at tntsnews@mindspring.com.

I've not even scratched the surface on the first article, so if you have suggestions now, I look forward to hearing from you.

Todd Svec

Guest Todd Svec

No, my idea did not die. To date I have emails from about 20 people and I'm working on the newsletter in my spare time. Thanks for the interest, and don't forget to email me if you would like to be on the notification list.

Guest Todd Svec

As many of you know, I'm self employed with a very strange schedule, well, as it turns out, I got called in to a number of projects this week and had to put the newsletter project on mini-hold until things settle down next week.