deleting geocaches from explorist 110

I have some geocaches on my explorist GPS that I no longer want but can't figure out how to get them off.

charlie

Hi Charlie

There are three options:

1. Open the geocache list (Main Menu - Geocaches) on your 110 and then press "Menu", scroll down the options to "Delete All" and then confirm when prompted. (Deletes All Caches)

2. Open a single geocache page then press "Menu", scroll down the options to "Delete" and then confirm when prompted. (Deletes Single Cache)

3. Connect the 110 to your computer and go to the "Geocache Folder", delete the GPX file(s)

Regards Tarot (Bob)

I have some geocaches on my explorist GPS that I no longer want but can't figure out how to get them off.

charlie

Hi Charlie

There are three options:

1. Open the geocache list (Main Menu - Geocaches) on your 110 and then press "Menu", scroll down the options to "Delete All" and then confirm when prompted. (Deletes All Caches)

2. Open a single geocache page then press "Menu", scroll down the options to "Delete" and then confirm when prompted. (Deletes Single Cache)

3. Connect the 110 to your computer and go to the "Geocache Folder", delete the GPX file(s)

Regards Tarot (Bob)