How to search for bookmark lists

Valentijn77

Hello everyone,

I know I can create bookmark lists, and make them public.

But where do they appear if they are public. On my public profile I believe, but also in some general overall list of bookmark list?

Why I want to know? I know there's a bookmark list called "korte multi's in brabant", but don't know where to find it or how to search for it.

Sometimes you can find certain lists by using google, but it's not very accurate.

Thanks,

Opper.

You can't search for bookmark lists. It is not a function on the website. If it is public it will be on the owners list of public lists, or if you know of a cache on the list you can look at the cache listing page and get a link to the bookmark list. Would be nice, has been asked for, probably will never be implemented seeing as how anything search is blocked because of website performance problems.

This is a great suggestion for enhancing the usability of public bookmark list. Right now you have to stumble upon the list on another cache. If you could look for bookmark lists by certain keywords and perhaps by the location of the caches in the list they would be more useful. For example you could find night caches, or caches at historic places, or one's that really need SCUBA and don't just have the attribute because the owner thought it would be funny. You could find all of joe's favorites; you could also find joe's FTF or joe's DNF as well (I've never understood why people make these lists public).