Cache Owner Stats

caccbag

I own over 400 caches and would like to collect some stats. For instance, I would like to see who has found the most of my caches (I know two people that have found 290+) I don't see any pocket query option that allows it. I had GSAK on my old laptop, but now use a MacBook so there goes that option. Any suggestions?

It seems that the answer to many of these types of questions lately has been project-gc.com. I hope they have the resources to handle the inevitable increases in traffic and can keep operating well into the future, because they're doing something really good.

Go to that site and validate yourself in the top-right. Once you're logged in, go to the "Profile" menu at the top, then "Profile stats". In the stats that come up, click on the "Hides" tab (it took a couple of minutes to generate for me). The section titled "Finders of my caches" shows who has found the most of your hides. I see 3 people have found all of my caches.

It seems that the answer to many of these types of questions lately has been project-gc.com. I hope they have the resources to handle the inevitable increases in traffic and can keep operating well into the future, because they're doing something really good.

Go to that site and validate yourself in the top-right. Once you're logged in, go to the "Profile" menu at the top, then "Profile stats". In the stats that come up, click on the "Hides" tab (it took a couple of minutes to generate for me). The section titled "Finders of my caches" shows who has found the most of your hides. I see 3 people have found all of my caches.

WOW!!! That is perfect! I have never heard of this site, but the data is wonderful. I learned that cachers have found our caches 366 days out of possible 366 days. I learned what cache of mine had the most finds (I knew it was in the top 3 but wasn't sure it was #1), the cache with the most favorite points (would never have guessed), etc. I am bookmarking this site. Thanks The A-Team!!!!

I see 3 people have found all of my caches.

Not impossible, but extremely unlikely that anyone would have found all our caches. I have two in Scotland and one in Bahrain (local cachers help maintain in between my business trips) - one in Pennsylvania and all the others in California (with some very challenging puzzle ones). Top three finders have found 310, 303 and 293 (out of our 419 hides).

Edited by caccbag