Xperia GO

Hi all,

I´m new to this activity but i'm wating to try for quite some time. I think this must be an extraordinary activity to keep my kids having a good time. I´m about to buy the mobile xperya go, because I love the design, i love the price and i love the fact that I can film under water. My only worry is the gps, as this will be my tool to geocash. Thoes any one uses it? Will I be alright with it?

Thank you so much in advance.

Ps: sorry for my poor english

Hi all,

I´m new to this activity but i'm wating to try for quite some time. I think this must be an extraordinary activity to keep my kids having a good time. I´m about to buy the mobile xperya go, because I love the design, i love the price and i love the fact that I can film under water. My only worry is the gps, as this will be my tool to geocash. Thoes any one uses it? Will I be alright with it?

Thank you so much in advance.

Ps: sorry for my poor english

Cell phone GPS are in general not fully as accurate as dedicated ones but fully okay for geocaching. Battery life might also be another gripe. But I think that in general you could be satisfied.